My Photo
Name:
Location: Provo, Utah, United States

Saturday, April 25, 2009

April 2009 so far

I worked, while Nathan watched Conference at my parents' house on Sat and Sun I worked again but watched the Sun morning session on kbyu and drove to my parents' house for the last session. I loved the talk about the Savior being all alone and the plea to please not allow that to ever happen again. We ate dinner with my family before and after priesthood session. Then the next week we did Easter baskets and Sunday morning we did colored eggs. Then after Church we went to Easter/Conference meeting at Angela's. Then the Saturday after that, we attended my friend Annie Hall's wedding and reception.

I worked on monday but then there wasn't any work for me the rest of the week. This past thursday night we celebrated Nathan's last day of classes by eating at Applebee's and watching Bedtime Stories. One thumb up and one thumb down for both. I ate the lime fiesta chicken. The trees smelled really good around Movies 8.

Today, I did get to work 4 hours and now am spending the 15 minutes I have left before the library closes because our computer died last week, and I took it in to get fixed, but it'll still be a while until we get it back. Whew!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home