
I'm writing a lot of this after the fact, so hopefully my memory serves me. These pictures are from Memorial day weekend. The first is everyone at my ancestor's graves; my grandpa and grandma my great great great grandpa and grandma and my great uncle. Something like that. Well, their graves are near the area where I took the picture. Provo cemetery. This was Sunday the 24th. Nathan and I did not put flowers there, since I felt poor and just had flowers for Nathan's family's graves, but I really should have put flowers on my grandparent's grave. Will next year. We then went to my mom's house and had dinner, I think, but can't remember right now.

Monday morning we went to Spanish Fork cemetery and placed flowers at Nathan's mom and Michael's and Nathan's Mom's parents' grave. It took us a while to find Nathan's mom's parents' grave. But we found it.
We then went to Matthew and Kimberly's house and helped with cleaning up the yard. I helped as best as I could, anyway, and Nathan hung out with the kids playing Wii. He just loves that thing. It is definitely on our wish list. We forgot about the memorial day race, so we'll get to that next year. After dinner the cousins all threw together a play...I think it was like Cinderella, but I'm not sure. They even made little tickets for us to have to get into it. Very touching to have such fun, creative kids in the family. Megan definitely loved it.
1 Comments:
Seeing your pictures reminds me that there were a lot of people there! Thanks for posting these -
Post a Comment
<< Home