My Photo
Name:
Location: Provo, Utah, United States

Saturday, August 01, 2009

And then it became August

way too fast. Since it's the 1st of August, I can't really say much. I had an almost full day of work today, though, and it's looking good for the beginning of the month. Yahoo. I am also learning to post pics once to a post and then just create a new post if there are more pics and stuff. But since I was playing catchup, I thought I'd keep the months to a post. I don't know if it was worth the time it took, but I'd have to admit that I'd have a hard time creating a program to allow the user to cut and paste pictures on the web. I lost a contact today, so I kind of have a headache, so I'll write more later.

1 Comments:

Blogger Emilie said...

I used to write journal entries like this, Gloria! I felt this need to write every day, but didn't always know what to write about. :) Now I just don't write in my journal. Hee hee. Hope you are doing great -

4:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home