My Photo
Name:
Location: Provo, Utah, United States

Friday, November 20, 2009

holy toledo, it's been a while

and I'd like to say that nothing has happened, but it has. So I'll have to fill this in later. Today is friday, so I can say that this week, I finally got up and exercised for two days. I'm not sure if they were in a row. I visit taught two ladies for visiting teaching, and could not get things together with the home teachers. Last weekend was a bit more exciting. Nathan and I ate out at 5 guys burgers and fries and watched the 6th harry potter film at 10 pm. That was one late night for us, but I enjoyed it all. Sunday was visiting teaching then teaching the lesson in nursery and then going to a family dinner. work started to slow down this week, so I got off a little earlier. I got an amish friendship bread package last night, so in 4 days, think, I make other starters for other people, if they want them. got a little complicated working out the internet for our apartment, but should finally have what we want before thanksgiving. Am still missing my camera, so hence, no pictures yet. Rough update, but I'm writing a novel this month, so time is precious.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home