My Photo
Name:
Location: Provo, Utah, United States

Sunday, December 06, 2009
















I'm not sure what all I need to catch up on. But just a quickie for this week.




we had thanksgiving with Nathan's family.





November ended this week, so I became one of hundreds of thousands of writers who have written at least a 50,000 word novel in the month of November, inspired by the founders of nanowrimo.com. Although, I finished the writing last Friday. Which was helped by my work not having a lot of hours available for me to work last week.
also at the end of November Nathan's family got together to go see a movie. It was the Incredible Mister Fox.
This was just before thanksgiving and so then we had thanksgiving day with nathan's family at matthew and kim's. We arrived late and hurried and had dinner and then play The Great Dalmuti and then watched Biggest Loser and then Monsters vs Aliens and then played Scattegories. Then work started up again this week on Tuesday, so I've worked a fair amount every day since.
On Thursday morning/afternoon we went to the temple then to the BYU Creamery. They had like 30 flavors of ice cream to choose from. I had Party Time and Nathan had German Chocolate Crunch.
Friday I took off of work. Nathan spoke with a job possibility and they said they would set him up with a second interview. My side of the family got together for a family picture at the Provo library (pics in next post) and then we went to dinner at Applebee's and then Nathan and I hurried to be on time to The Forgotten Carols by Michael McLean at UVU's McKay Events Center. It was nice. I had seen it before, about 6 or 7 years ago. It had changed a little, but it was still nice. Quite a nice thing to remind you of what Christmas is really about.

I worked Saturday and then relaxed at home for the evening. It took me a little while to set up the internet, but I was able to get all caught up on email, which is really nice. And now I will be able to keep up on this as well.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

I love the BYU Creamery. They have such yummy flavors and the prices are so inexpensive. You've got to try Pralines n' Caramel and German Chocolate. Mmmmmm.

12:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home