My Photo
Name:
Location: Provo, Utah, United States

Thursday, September 09, 2010

august



At the beginning of August we had a date night and afterward went to Macey's to get Kong Kones but they were running out, so only nathan got one, and I just got a regular cone. The next day we went with Nathan's family to the Mount Oquirrh Temple to celebrate his deceased mother's birthday. It was very spiritual and moving. We went out to dinner afterwards. More lower...







We had party for my father, neice, and sister-in-law in the middle of August. A couple days later, we attended the blessing of our friends(Ty and Annie Hilton)' daughter, Shaniya. On the 21st we attended Andrew and Britain Soderquist's wedding at the Salt Lake Temple.








At the end of August we attended our ward's campout, which got major rain, but we were still able to have skits, and the kids roasted marshmallows in the fireplace. Nathan and I stayed the night...our sleeping bags were a little wet, so I didn't sleep very well, but it was still worth it. We had a breakfast at the ward building the next morning. That wraps up August.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

I'm so glad you had a nice summer!

8:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home