My Photo
Name:
Location: Provo, Utah, United States

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

catching up as best as I can

























So assuming I caught up to the end of January, In February, we had dinner with my family for the February birthdays, and we went to the temple with Nathan's family in memory of nathan's brother's death anniversary, etc. I will include pics. We had a nice valentines day where we gave each other gifts. mostly food, but nathan gave me a nice necklace he got for free from the place where we bought our rings. Then now in the beginning of March, we're finally reaching significant progess in the process of getting Social Security. We also looked a great condo deal my friend found us, but we still were undecided when it sold. We'll look a little slower now.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

It sounds like you had a nice time in February celebrating birthdays. It sounds like you're doing well. Congrats on the free necklace! There's nothing better than that!

7:53 AM  
Blogger Gloria said...

so good to hear from you, even if it is way later that I'm reading your comments.

8:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home