My Photo
Name:
Location: Provo, Utah, United States

Sunday, January 24, 2010

this week

Nothing much for monday through thursday, just work. I took friday off so we could go to Ward Temple Night. That morning, I decided to start organizing our papers, and am still in the process of finishing that project. We're going to work on the papers for medicaid for insurance for Nathan while we're still waiting for the Social Security to come through. Ward Temple Night was really exciting. We were attending on what will probably be the busiest night in the history of the Provo temple...if not any temple. There was a waiting line to get INTO the dressing rooms. Then a real snow storm had raged while we were in so Nathan without a coat and I in my sandals made our way to our car. We then went and had ice cream. On Saturday we had pizza and conversation with my best friend, and then we struggled because our neighbors turned off our heater, so we crawled into bed, although I did not get much sleep. We finally made it to church today before they started and came home and relaxed afterwards.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

I'm so proud of you for making time to go to the temple when you had so many other things going on. I also know how busy the Provo temple can be. It's ridiculous!

I'm sorry about the night without a heater. That is miserable!

12:34 AM  
Blogger Gloria said...

It was totally worth it. I found out later it was due to the creation of a new stake...we ended up being without a heater for a few days, and then maintenance came and fixed it...

8:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home