My Photo
Name:
Location: Provo, Utah, United States

Wednesday, July 07, 2010

hope this is the last time i play catchup

I never get this right, so it's backwards chronologically

I have to use the pictures I have to remember some of the stuff, so if I miss something it just wasn't caught on film.
I last caught up in the middle of March

In April we had General Conference and celebrated Easter. This is Nathan decorating his eggs. And our Easter baskets after we had collected our eggs we had hidden for each other.














I attended ward temple night also in April.

In May I attended my friend, Annie's baby shower. It was really cute with baby binky necklaces if we said the baby's planned name and stuff like that. I didn't like the game of mashed up candy bars in a diaper. Shockingly looked too much like the real thing...hence, no pictures of that. But she just looks lovely as she was opening her presents...ahhh, the expecting mother.....

















In the middle of May we had the sad experience-although exciting for them-of sending David and Rebecca Lewis off to live in Boston for a while just for something different. We miss them oh so much...









































At the end of May, we attended my nephew Eric Allen's graduation from Lone Peak High School at the Marriott Center. He's the blur in the middle. I have three other pictures of other kids who turned out just fine, but he was blurred.















At the beginning of June, we attended Nathan's nephews Daniel and Paul (twins)' graduation.













That's them the 2nd and 3rd in the grey standing with the choir.


















Finally, in the middle of June, Nathan's parents returned from their 18-month mission in Raleigh, North Carolina.
















Shortly after they returned it was time to celebrate Father's Day, and celebrate we did, putting a top onto a truck and sorting out doll house stuff.

His father had asked for ties, and so he got those, but we gave him a shovel for gardenwork. (not pictured)






































The next day we celebrated with my family. We all pitched in and got my father a handy table grill.




One day we decided to make banana cookies. Nathan was not going to have any small cookies, so he made this big one.























July so far

We attended Aaron Soderquist's baptism and birthday on July 3rd.

































Then on the 5th, we attended the Provo Freedom Festival Parade, ate lunch at my mom's, and went to Coldstone for our anniversary. We were both very tired after three full days of celebrating (no pics, though). Pics just of the parade.


2 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

It sounds like you have had a lovely couple of months. Happy anniversary too!

10:00 PM  
Blogger Gloria said...

thanks, Sarah...

8:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home